Thursday, March 21, 2013

Free and worthwhile ebooks 3/21/13 edition

Every day, except those times life gets in the way, I search Amazon to bring you the highest quality FREE ebooks to help you live a thriftier, more self-reliant life.  These are the results of today's search.  There are no magic lists or feeds to tell me where to find these books--this is the product of hours of work.  Even though these books are free, I do make a small commission if you buy anything on the same trip to Amazon as when you go to download these books and that is what pays me for the hours of time I spend doing this for you.  If you enjoy these lists, please keep that in mind the next time you go to make a purchase online and start from on of my links on this blog or my Facebook page.  I hope you enjoy today's selections!

If you don't have a Kindle device, you can still access these books by downloading an app for your computer, tablet, or smartphone, or by using the Kindle Cloud Reader to read them online (or you could buy one, since the sheer number of these free daily ebooks makes it worth while! They start at only $69!).

Due to changes in Amazon's affiliate program, in order to remain an affiliate (and actually get paid a small amount to do these lists, rather than either doing them purely out of the goodness and kindness of my heart, which I don't really have time to these days since I have bills to pay...or not do them at all), at least 20% of Kindle ebook downloads need to be ones people paid for. As of right now, 97% of the ebooks that have gone through my account for the month were freebies. Oops.  As such, I will be putting together a short list of valuable ebooks before each day's free ebooks, so you can help me out with this as well.  If there is ever a topic you would like to see in this section, let me know and I'll see what I can find.  Since you would be paying good money for these books, I will only post books with 4 or 5 star reviews, books that have been published through an actual publisher, and/or books that I've personally read and think are worthwhile, so you can be confident that they are worth your hard-earned cash.
And now on to the free ebooks....

This post is time sensitive.  If you are finding it after the post date, most of these are probably no longer free.  Always check the price before clicking "buy."


Homesteading
Gardening
Crafts
Health
Cooking/Cookbooks
Home-based Business
Homeschooling

1 comment:

  1. That's quite an interesting article. I am not into downloading novels or any story books, basically I look for study materials such as science books and food recipe books for my aunty.

    Thanks for sharing the blog post.
    Regards,
    Johny
    Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete