Monday, November 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday--November 7-13

I did great on following the meal plan this week until Friday, when I didn't have time to make a batch of meatballs, since I was unexpectedly still putting up produce, a task I hope to finish today by freezing about 30 lbs of carrots.  Instead, we had venison steak, Cheddar mashed potatoes, and molasses glazed carrots.  I didn't end up needing to make dinner yesterday either, since the chicken harvesting project that was started Saturday at my relative's house ended up taking two days, so we ate a homemade turkey pot pie my Mom had made ahead of time and brought over for when we were done and tired out.

Here's what I'm planning on making for dinners this week:

Monday: popcorn shrimp (from a box), baked potatoes, carrot souffle

Tuesday: chili

Wednesday: meatballs, mashed potatoes, peas
Thursday: fish fried rice (just like chicken fried rice, but with fish instead of chicken)
Friday: chicken parmesan 

Saturday: bbq chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, fresh tomatoes (probably the last of them)

Sunday: clean out refrigerator night

No comments:

Post a Comment