Monday, January 30, 2012

Meal Plan Monday--January 29-February 5

I've been running on darn near empty lately (please hurry back warm weather and sunlight!), so this week's meal plan reflects that in the mass quantities of comfort food present, especially in the form of potatoes!  I'll also be trying a couple new recipes this week, so hopefully I'll get around to posting those if they work out...along with a bunch of recipes I've been meaning to post and haven't done yet (vegetable lasagna, anyone?).

Monday: cheesy potato soup (new recipe)

Tuesday: venison roast, potatoes, carrots

Wednesday: crispy cheddar chicken (new recipe), mashed potatoes, broccoli

Thursday: Mexican egg rolls
Friday (my 1 year blogiversary!): pasties
Saturday: fettuccine alfredo & sauteed mixed veggies

Sunday: pizza (I think there is some football game on somewhere?)

1 comment:

  1. I miss sunshine. Where we are we don't even have the cheer of a little snow to play in.

    ReplyDelete