This is the last linky of 2011. If there is enough interest, I may choose to resume the feature in the spring.
Homestead Happenings linky guidelines:
1. Please provide a link back to this post in your post. Or if you're like me and don't care to add links into the post, grab either my main button from my sidebar or the Homestead Happenings button below (or both if you want! I won't stop you!) and stick it in your sidebar to show you were here.
2. Please link to a specific post in your blog, not your blog’s home page.
3. If you link a recipe, please use real foods that mostly can be actually grown or made on a homestaed and avoid highly processed ingredients.
4. I reserve the right to remove any posts that I deem inappropriate.
5. If you don’t have a blog, please leave a comment to share what what's been happening on your homestead or in your garden this week.
<a href="http://adventuresofathriftymama.blogspot.com/p/button.html" target="_blank" title="Adventures of a Thrifty Mama"> <img src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1JgFZ-6rGbw/TmEqQa7ItkI/AAAAAAAAAk8/lJLMd-L5E00/s1600/Homestead+happenings+button.jpg" alt="Alternative Name" /></a>
I cannot figure out how to add your button. I know I have added one before.... any hints?ReplyDelete
not sure if it works right but I got it! lol! :)ReplyDelete
I just found your blog! So far I like it, I am just trying to read your past posts. We started out in a tent with my husband and 3 boys ages 5,7 and 9. That was 16 years ago:) We have added 2 children, many animals, a cabin, generator, well and garden. It will always be an ongoing project, but really enjoy what I have read about your family and projects:)ReplyDelete