From the product description:
Vine-ripened tomatoes. Succulent squash. Plump cucumbers. Growing vegetables is a rewarding—and cost-effective—way to eat better for less. Yet many don’t know where to start. Author and farmer Catherine Abbott answers questions like:
- What is the best way to maximize my garden space?
- How do I get started growing food to sustain my family?
- Can I grow vegetables inside my house?
- How can I tell if my vegetables are primed for eating?
- Will I really save money by growing my own?
To take advantage of this great offer (worth $15.95!!!), just click here, add the book to your shopping cart, and go through the checkout like you would buying anything. If you don't have a Kindle, you can order one by clicking here or you can get a free app for your Smartphone, tablet, or traditional computer by clicking on the "Free Kindle App" tab on the Kindle page and downloading it.
Thanks so much!ReplyDelete